Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rout of the Dem-Shyr Review




Rout of the Dem-Shyr (Ascendant, #2)  


Rout of the Dem-Shyr by Raine Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rout of the Dem-Shyr. I couldn't wait to download it to my kindle and start my sheet grabbing action of a ride. If you’re looking for an intense, sexy, powerful series that will leave you breathless, you just found it. Raine Thomas’ Ascendant series is an excellent blend of action, romance, and mystery as readers are taken to another incredible world!


Rout of the Dem-Shyr has been one of my favorite reads of the year, definitely gave me exactly what I was looking for in the Oh my awesomesauce terms!!! Thomas is indeed a master storyteller, building up each scene in a way that grips readers and holds us on betted breath, and I found myself 100% invested in the story



Five glorious, amazing, gut-wrenching, perfect stars.




View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to read and review ROTDS, Tammie!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts