Wednesday, June 29, 2016

New Book Release, Playing with Monsters by Amelia Hutchins

Playing with Monsters is LIVE Now!!

PWM (1)

BUY IT Now! Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Join the Release Party!

Collage 2016-03-11 21_27_14-1
Playing with Monsters
My coven has remained hidden in the shadows for centuries.
We’ve avoided the ‘real world’ altogether; hiding from monsters
and other creatures we share this planet with.
We found protection in the Colville National Forest, nestled in a town protected
by magical barriers.
Our powers are locked by an ancient curse, one meant to protect us from being found.
Until now.
The past has a way of repeating itself. A new game is beginning. No one is safe.
He’s coming for me.
He’s hunting.
The monster we’ve run from for centuries has found us.
How far will this deadly game go?
How far will I be able to take it, or will he destroy me and everything I care about?
Will the one thing I can’t live without, be the key to destroying and undoing the past?
Or will the past destroy me before I can save the people I love from what I’ve done.
13530650_10208477845216342_518346262_n
Collage 2016-03-11 21_24_23-2-1
Amelia lives in the great Pacific Northwest with her family. When not writing, she can be found on her author page, hanging out with fans, or dreaming up new twisting plots. She's an avid reader of everything paranormal romance.
Website http://amelia-hutchins.com/
https://www.pinterest.com/ameliahutchins/boards/
Collage 2016-03-11 21_25_26-1
Photobucket
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts